This modern board game is easy to learn but takes time to master. Based off the dots-and-squares game, children and parents alike will enjoy facing off. On each turn, roll a die and place your walls. Build and claim 4-sided "sectors" by placing the last wall to complete a 1x1 square. Try to block your opponent from claiming sectors or get lucky and draw special tiles that give you extra actions. Claim 5 sectors in a row and you've won Sectori! It's always an exciting brain challenge - whether it's your 4th or 40th round!
- claim five sectors in a row to win this engaging game of strategic planning
- kids develop big-picture and logical thinking, strategy and creativity
- perfect for kids and adults who enjoy 3D puzzles, logic games and mazes
- modern style - a perfect coffee-table game
- for 2 players
- includes 60 walls, 36 action tiles, 1 game board, die and instructions