Visual dexterity, Unleashed.
Players each get their own Q-bitz Extreme board with 16 cubes, and race to be first to replicate the curving pattern to win the card. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is declared the Extreme champion! Game variations include rolling the cubes until you get the correct shapes needed to complete the pattern, studying the card for ten seconds before turning it over and recreating the pattern from memory, and a special round of game play where you create the pattern in reverse!
How does Q-bitz Extreme differs from Q-bitz?
- Vibrant new colour palette
- More challenging patterns
- An additional 4th round of game play
- Builds visual dexterity and STEM skills
- Encourages spatial reasoning and cognitive development
- High quality wooden cubes and building trays
- 80 Q-bitz Extreme puzzle cards
- 4 Wooden game trays
- 4 Sets of 16 wooden cubes