The Social-Emotional Game that Develops Empathy and Compassion
Friends and Neighbors is a matching game that focuses on emotions. Can players help a little girl who's sad because she's standing out in the rain or a boy who's afraid of the dark? Reach into the Helping Bag and pull out a token - can it help someone on the game board? If so, it's a match!
In playing the game and reading about the feelings and needs of the characters, parents can help their children recognize their feelings in others - the first step to building empathy.
- How to recognise and name emotions
- What it feels like to be a helper
- How to cooperate
- 4 Game boards
- 14 Tokens
- 1 Helping Bag
- 1 Stop sign
- Parent guide
- Friends and Neighbours booklet
For 1 to 4 players.
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold
- PAL (Play Advances Language)
- Parents' Choice Recommended